With Office 365, you can install Microsoft Office applications on up to five computers, per user.
- Log into your Microsoft Office 365 portal.
- In the top right corner, click Install Office apps.
- Select Office 2016.
Note: The default download is 32-bit, English. If you need to download a different language version, want the 64-bit version or want to download other apps not included in the standard Office suite, click Other install options.
- If prompted, click the Save File button, to allow the download.
- The install file will download to your computer. Open the file and follow the instructions to install the applications on your computer.
- When you launch the new applications, log in with your Office 365 email address and password.