This article covers how to recover a file from the Acronis Cloud Backup service, hosted by On-Call Solutions.
- Go to https://baas.acronis.com
- Enter username and password provided by On-Call Solutions. If you do not have this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they will verify your identity and login information.
- You will be loaded into the default landing page with various options on the left side menu
- Click on “Backups” from the left menu. This will show you your local and cloud backups.
- Select the appropriate location such as “Server – entire machine to cloud” and then click show backups
- Click Recover… -> Files/Folders
- Browse to the file you wish to recover and select it and click on recover or download.
- Based on your selection, you will be able to recover it to the same location on the server, a custom location or download it directly from your browser.